See, Test & Treat Outstanding Partner Award
The See, Test & Treat Outstanding Partner Award, established in 2019, compliments the Herbek Humanitarian Award by recognizing and honoring a non-pathologist partner for their contribution and service in support of the See, Test & Treat program.
- Nominees must have significantly contributed to and participated in one or more See, Test & Treat events.
- Nominations must be submitted by June 7, 2022, using the See, Test & Treat Outstanding Partner Award online form.
- Currently serving CAP Foundation board members, or candidates for any elected CAP office, are not eligible for award nomination.
- Self-nominations or incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- The Herbek Humanitarian Award Selection Committee selects the outstanding partner awardee. The committee will choose an award recipient based on, but not limited to, the following factors:
- Length of time the individual has been involved with the See, Test & Treat program
- Role within the See, Test & Treat program, including level of engagement and collaboration with partners
- Impact the individual has had on the See, Test & Treat program within their institution and the community
- The individual’s use of innovative and sustainable approaches benefiting See, Test & Treat patients
- The committee will evaluate all nominations and recommend the award candidate to the CAP Foundation Board of Directors for approval in late July 2022. Their subsequent decision is final. Award notification will be sent by July 30, 2022.
- No information about the evaluation process and/or the nominees will be shared prior to official notification of the award honoree
*The CAP Foundation reserves the right to NOT confer an award in any given year.
|Funded Up To||Focus||Eligibility||Timeframe|
|--||Recognizes a non-pathologist partner for their contribution and service in support of the See, Test & Treat program.||Any non-pathologist who has significantly contributed to the See, Test & Treat program||Submit nominations by June 7|
The See, Test & Treat Outstanding Partner Award will be presented to the recipient during a formal ceremony at their home institution.